воскресенье, 9 июня 2013 г.

Can I twerk for you?

somewhere-in-neverlandd:  



somewhere-in-neverlandd:

 

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



leiahime: this still will never not describe me



leiahime:

this still will never not describe me

Photo



batfricans: is there anything worse than hearing your own recorded voice i think no

batfricans:

is there anything worse than hearing your own recorded voice i think no

Photo



Photo



Photo



sallymurphy: Yeah



sallymurphy:

Yeah

talesleftuntold: vans-supreme: diary-of-a-teeen: cos-ab-r0se: ...



talesleftuntold:

vans-supreme:

diary-of-a-teeen:

cos-ab-r0se:

t-repidus:

mollym4c:

lussssst:

ind-ie:

ruoloc:

This is someone dying while having an MRI scan. Before you die, your brain releases tons and tons of endorphins that make you feel a range of emotions. Tragically beautiful.

wow

Can never not reblog.

this is crazy. they say this is when 'your life flashes before your eyes'

one of my favourite posts

i love this

Guys this is off I am legend ok stop

wow :o

this is actually from the walking dead 

Photo



 



 

empartridge: got my first chunk of adventure time work, here's...



empartridge:

got my first chunk of adventure time work, here's a celebratory gif

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий