пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

hope

Photo



Photo





squidwardchan: holy fucking shit



squidwardchan:

  • holy
  • fucking
  • shit

Photo



msthiefoftime: italianerd: The chicken nugger is now...



msthiefoftime:

italianerd:

The chicken nugger is now undergoing it's final phase of mitosis.

this fucking post helped me pass intro to bio in college

Photo



gabbyroars: comfychaos: jomethazine: quixon: thighabetic: th...



gabbyroars:

comfychaos:

jomethazine:

quixon:

thighabetic:

theuncannymzstella:

the-altar:

Always correct.

I hate when people try to take my food. 

Look at her making that dumbass ass face too. Like he's the one wildin' and not using his words.

You know he prolly asked her if she wanted something from the concession stand and she said no. Then he came back with that and alla sudden she want some.

Nah boo, you made your choice.

Girls and they wack ass logic. Lol why they think we wanna share food? 

She had the spoon ready n everything

HIS FUCKING FACE THOUGH LMFAO HE GIVES NO FUCKS

I want a boyfriend who will take me to concerts, or just a boyfriend, or just concert tickets or...

I want a boyfriend who will take me to concerts,

or just a boyfriend,

or just concert tickets

or concert tickets to see my boyfriend

Photo



iyammindless: mimithecoolest: #tremelvin Watermelondrea !...



iyammindless:

mimithecoolest:

#tremelvin

Watermelondrea !!! 

mindlessretrodancer:  



mindlessretrodancer:

 

rayraynicki: mbrequested: Hacked by @dreamsangoals lol I love...



rayraynicki:

mbrequested:

Hacked by @dreamsangoals lol I love this pic of u guys 👌

i'll admit i am salty in this pic but they look real nice in it. i have a feeling she'll grow on me tho

aworldbeyondinfinity: Where has this gif been all my life













aworldbeyondinfinity:

Where has this gif been all my life

Photo



Photo



Photo



I saw this episode. She wanted that make up tattooed on her





I saw this episode. She wanted that make up tattooed on her

seblaine: watch out guys obama is doing his job



seblaine:

watch out guys obama is doing his job

myillustrationblog: Frank Ocean



myillustrationblog:

Frank Ocean

Photo



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий